7 Supplements & Vitamins Not To Skip While Following Keto
If you are going to commit with the ketogenic diet, then it’s better to add electrolycts and vitamis to your daily routine to keep your energy and stength in good levels.
Supplements for Ketogenic Diet:
Although no supplements are required, some can be useful to increase your energy during the day. Let’s take a glimpse of them:
- MCT Oil: You can add it to all your drinks like your morning coffee. It provides you with energy and helps in increasing ketones levels.
- Minerals: add to your meals the important minerals. These minerals everybody needs them to stay strong and concentrated especially potassium and sodium salts.
- Caffeine: due to changes in the balance of water and minerals in the body while commiting to Keto Diet. You can use the benefits of caffeine for energy, fat loss and improving performance.
- Exogenous ketones: You can use this supplement to increase the ketone’s level of the body.
- Creatine: If your meal plan includes both keto diet and exercising. Then using creatine would provide your body with numerous benefits. These benefits will reflect on both your health and performance.
- Whey: If you use half a scoop of whey protein in shakes it will increase your daily protein intake. This will help in completing your macros of the day.
- Magnesium: This supplement is very useful. It maintains muscles health including the heart. Magnesium reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and fatty buildup on the walls of arteries.
Adding Electrolytes and vitamins to your daily routine is not obligatory. Taking them increases the strength of your body and concentration of your mind.
Also in case of exercising you will see their effect on your performance. All these supplements are natural and important for the human body especially when following a weightloss targeted diet plan.